If you are in the market looking for a new coffee maker, you might be debating between getting the DeLonghi ECP3120 vs DeLonghi ECP3420. The difference might not seem much but these two models have some significant differences. These differences might make you rethink your purchase. In conclusion, to help you decide we’re going to take an in-depth look at both models.
When researching a coffee machine, it can often be hard to find the best one. Therefore, comparing the Delonghi ECP3120 against the Delonghi ECP3420 is key to finding the perfect coffee maker for you.
Make cafe-quality drinks at home with the ECP3120 powered by a 15 Bar strong pump. Furthermore, enjoy Espresso and Cappuccino with Advanced Cappuccino System from DeLonghi. This stainless steel, handheld milk frother features a compact and lightweight design – only 10.5 inches tall – which means it’s small enough to fit anywhere in your kitchen, whether you’ll be hand-crafting your favorite drink for one or serving up a crowd. The automatic milk frother offers two separate settings for different textures of foam – plus, it can also be used to prepare hot chocolate!
- Every cup to your liking 15-bar professional pressure assures quality results every time, and adjustable controls allow you to make modifications for your personal taste preferences
- Brew Like a Pro Whatever your preference – single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffeehouse
- Your foam, your way a manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them
- 1 espresso shot or 2. The 3-in-1 filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for 1 espresso shot, a holder for 2 shots, and 1 for an easy-serve espresso pod – whatever your preference
- No waiting between cups: The Advanced Cappuccino System maintains the optimal temperature so you can brew cup after cup instantly
- Accommodates taller cups: If you’d prefer a larger size beverage, no problem. The bottom tray of the unit is easy to adjust or remove to fit taller cups
- Sleek space-saving design: With a sleek profile, compact design, and narrow footprint, each model fits beautifully on a kitchen countertop – without taking up too much space
A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
The three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve espresso pod – whatever your preference.
Just like you, your home deserves the perfect coffee. Your De’Longhi ECP3420 15 Bar Pump Espresso Machine is engineered to create special coffee drinks perfectly for you. In conclusion, the High-Pressure Pump ensures barista quality results at home every time. The machine comes with a four-mode operation so it’s as easy to use as turning on an appliance. Choose Latte, Cappuccino, or Espresso drink modes, and thanks to the milk frother you can create cappuccinos and lattes in no time at all. The milk frother can be used to warm milk or make specialty coffee drinks such as hot chocolate, caramel lattes, and mochaccinos. If you love serving guests, the removable water tank and drip tray are dishwasher safe making cleanup even easier.
- 15 bar professional pressure assures quality results every time. Input power 1100 watts
- Second-tier drip tray to accommodate larger cups. Convenient filter storage: The machine has convenient storage for your filters
- Removable 37-ounce water tank. Maximum cup height -3.5 – 5 inches. Always use 2% milk at refrigerator temperature
- Self-priming operation for minimum start-up preparation. Stainless steel boiler system
- Kindly review the user manual under product details for set up and usage-related guidance and instructional video. The machine is equipped with double-wall filters for high-quality crema every time
With a press of a button, the De’Longhi espresso machine brings cafe-quality espresso to your home. The ECP3420 15 bar pump espresso machine features easy one-touch operation with pre-programmed beverage selection buttons. Other perks include an adjustable cappuccino system and a double-layer drip tray.
DeLonghi ECP3420 vs ECP3120
The DeLonghi ECP3120 is a great little espresso maker for homes and apartments. It comes with a generous 4-cup capacity, a frother for increasing the pleasure of making cappuccino or latte macchiato right in your own home, and a manual milk frother so you can practice arranging that perfect layer of foam on top of your drinks.
If compared – ECP3120 vs ECP3420 – the cheapest model doesn’t lack features worth mentioning. With that in mind, our choice is DeLonghi ECP3120. This is a small coffee maker suitable for a small kitchen countertop.
There’s also a convenient drip tray, so you don’t have to worry about wasting any coffee grounds.
No matter what drink you’re in the mood for, the automatic system will quickly heat up the machine to get ready in just two minutes so that you can start enjoying your favorite beverages in no time. Finally, the slim design of this DeLonghi espresso maker will fit perfectly into virtually any kitchen space, even those with limited counter space. For complete enjoyment, you may want to look for double-wall coffee glasses.
Red more: DeLonghi Dinamica Plus.