No coffee maker can take up more space than the coffee maker you need. In order to select the right coffee machine for your kitchen countertop, there are many kinds of coffee makers you can choose from, and it is not very easy for you to know how to choose an appropriate coffee maker for a small kitchen countertop.
You may also be bothered by how to save space in your small kitchen when you choose the coffee maker with drip style because this kind of coffee maker usually has a big footprint. This article will give some tips about how to make better use of the small space in the kitchen.
Sometimes, small is best. Take a look at these compact coffee makers – all around 10 inches wide. They’ll deliver the same great-tasting brews as their larger counterparts, and save you some much-needed space.
Coffee maker for small kitchen countertop
If you’re short of kitchen space, finding the right coffee maker can be a challenge. To help you make the right choice, we’ve reviewed many coffee makers to find the best small coffee maker for a small kitchen.
- Designed with superior functionality in mind
- The blade grinder automatically grinds whole beans right before brewing
- Cuisinart’s trademarked Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
- 12-cup (5 oz. each) glass carafe features an ergonomic comfort grip stainless-steel handle, dripless spout, lid, and knuckle guard for added protection
- A permanent gold-tone coffee filter is included, and a built-in charcoal water filter ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through
Be your own barista with the Cuisinart Automatic Grind & Brew 12-Cup Coffeemaker. This stainless steel coffee maker is designed with a powerful blade grinder that automatically grinds beans just before brewing. So you can set it to have a pot of hot, delicious coffee ready first thing in the morning, or use the Brew Pause feature to enjoy a cup without interrupting the brew cycle. Enjoy maximum convenience and fresh, full-bodied flavor with this versatile coffeemaker.
Make fresh-ground coffee at home using this compact, stylish, and easy-to-use coffee maker.
GEVI coffee maker
- The Coffee Machine can brew up to 10 cups of coffee.
- The coffee machine is equipped with a burr grinder, so you can brew a cup of fresh coffee with coffee beans. The coffee beans are gathered and ground by the burr grinder, retaining the full flavor of the beans, then the coffee powder will fall directly on the filter.
- With 3 strength control settings and 8 coffee powder control grades, create your desired drink.
- Entering the timer mode and setting the time you wanted to automatically start, the programmable timer will preset the machine start time and start brewing coffee at the specified time.
With the GEVI coffee maker, you can enjoy a fresh cup of coffee every day because this machine has a built-in grinder and comes with 8 grinding strengths. Therefore, you can use coffee beans, and it also has three brewing settings to suit your taste. The coffee powder will fall directly on the filter, so you do not need to worry about stale powder affecting the next brew.
Why choose a coffee maker with a grinder?
The coffee maker will grind and brew the coffee beans, dispensing a fresh cup of coffee at the push of a button. So sit back and enjoy your favorite coffee, your coffee machine will do the rest.
You can wake up every morning to the rich, full-bodied flavor of freshly ground coffee. The aroma and taste will make you feel like you’re in a coffee shop but at half the price. Every cup tastes incomparable because it’s fresh and the full flavor has been retained.
Coffee machine for a small kitchen
- Consider the size: Smaller kitchen spaces require a more compact coffee machine. Look for a space-saving design like a single-serve or capsule espresso machine.
- Look for features: Look for a coffee machine that has features that suit your needs. For example, if you like to make multiple cups of coffee, look for a machine with a larger capacity.
- Think about budget: Set a budget for the coffee machine and stick to it. Don’t be tempted by features that you don’t need and don’t overspend on features that you won’t use.
- Research reviews: Look for reviews from other users to get an idea of how the machine performs and if it is reliable.
- Test it out: If possible, go to a store and try the machine out. This will give you an idea of how easy it is to use and if it is the right fit for your kitchen.
What to consider with coffee maker positioning in a small space?
- Find a safe spot: Make sure you find a safe place for your coffee maker that is away from any heat sources, such as a stove, and out of reach of small children.
- Accessibility: Make sure the coffee maker is easily accessible and that you have enough counter space to use it.
- Space for accessories: Consider the space you have for coffee mugs, filters, and other supplies.
- Power source: Make sure the coffee maker is near a power source so you can easily plug it in.
- Ample ventilation: Make sure you have enough ventilation so that your kitchen doesn’t get too hot or steamy when making coffee.
Coffee maker for a small kitchen
A great option for a small kitchen is a single-serve coffee maker. This type of machine typically takes up a minimal amount of counter space and is perfect for making single cups of coffee. Some models even offer features like programmable settings, built-in frothers, and adjustable temperature settings.